Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then we intend to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Efficient Power Tech may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 23,2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, announcements or communications which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may contact you to follow up on a request made by you or to determine your level of interest in our products or services.
- In addition to the other ways we use your information, we may disclose your information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
We take reasonable precautions to keep your information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online but cannot guarantee the security of the information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We may use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Google Analytics: Efficient Power Tech may us Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being viewed.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If Efficient Power Tech is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that you may continue to receive offerings of our products or services or those of the new company.
Terms & Conditions
The term “Efficient Power Tech” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1800 Augusta Drive, Suite 232, Houston, Tx 77057. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and the links may not reflect the opinion(s) of Efficient Power Tech or its’ employees, members, agents, consultants, officers or directors.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at anytime.
• Efficient Power Tech does not warrant that the site will operate error-free, that defects, errors or omissions will be corrected or that the website and any content are free of any viruses or other harmful components.
• Prohibitions on Use
• You agree not use the website or any of the content or the services provided therein for or in connection with any of the following activities:
• Attempting to interrupt the operation of the website by tampering, hacking or otherwise interfering with security or our networks, transmitting data that contains codes or programs that are intended to destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or the operation of any service;
• Using the website to send chain letters, pyramid schemes or spam;
• Posting or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, sexually explicit or other objectionable material of any kind or any material that is invasive of another’s privacy;
• Spoofing or otherwise impersonating another person or entity;
• Using the website or the content for any fraudulent or illegal purpose or for collecting personally identifiable information without prior consent;
• Violating any applicable local, state or federal law;
• Interfering with another user’s access of the website, the content or the services; or
• Violating any other of our rules or policies.
EFFICIENT POWER TECH MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE INFOMRAITON ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE; HOWEVER WE DO NOT MAKE WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO THE AVAILABILITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER EFFICIENT POWER TECH NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES NOR RELATED COMPANIES SHALL IN ANY WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCENTAL, DIRECT, INDERECT OR PUNITVE DAMAGES ARRISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WESITE OR WITH THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACESSED FROM THIS WESITE.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SHALL BE GOVERED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND IN ANY LAWSUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING INSTITUTED BY ANY PARTY HERETO DIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF OR WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, PROPER VENUE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS. FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS SITTING IN THE SATE OF TEXAS SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISITION OVER ANY DISPUTE ARISING HEREUNDER.