Solar Energy Solutions
Learn How Solar Power Can Help Your Business Save Money on Energy
TALK TO AN ENERGY MANAGEMENT EXPERT NOW
The reasons for adopting a solar solution are simple and clear.
Business Owners, Corporate Executives, Architects, Engineers, and Facilities Professionals can depend on Efficient Power Tech to provide the design, financial analysis, financing, integration and commissioning of value added commercial solar installations.
EPTech delivers architectural value added corporate and business solar solutions through its association with Lumos Solar as a Lumos Solar Certified Professional.
LUMOS Solar Projects:
The following photos are examples of Lumos Solar projects that highlight and demonstrate the architectural value enhancements created by these designs and installations.
LSX Module System
What is the LSX Module System?
The LSX Module System is composed of the LSX Frameless Solar Module and LSX Rail. The elegance of the design is that the system is not only faster and easier to install than conventional modules, but the results add additional value due to the superior aesthetics.
Where can the LSX Module System be integrated?
- Roof Mounted
- Building Integrated PV (BIPV) & Custom Designs
GSX Bifi Module System
What is GSX?
The GSX Module System consists of our GSX Bifi Glass-Glass Solar Module and GSX Mounting System. GSX Modules use bifacial solar cells allowing them to produce energy on both the sunny side and the back side of the module. The GSX Module System provides integrated weatherproofing and completely conceals junction boxes and conductors. The GSX Bifi System is unparalleled in the solar industry today.
What are SolarScapes?
SolarScapes are the solution to the most demanding solar design and installation problems.
Building on the design that won Dwell on Design’s Best Energy Product in 2012, SolarScapes are modular, pre-fabricated solar structure solutions that are infinitely configurable to meet the needs of any project.
- Overhead solar applications do not require a Class A Fire Rating
- Infinite Powder Coated Color options
- High Wind, Snow and Seismic Load Capacity
- Superior Aesthetics
- Extremely Easy and Fast Installation Time
- Solar Patio Cover
- Solar Carport
- Solar EV Charging Station
- Solar Covered Walkway
- Solar Covered Picnic Area
- Solar Bus Stop
Solar Juice Bar
What is the Solar Juice Bar?
The Solar Juice Bar is a solar charging station.
The Solar Juice Bar is free standing and “off grid” which allows it to be installed anywhere you need juice.
The Solar Juice Bar provides excellent signage and branding opportunities and can be produced in any color combination.
Options like LED lighting, WiFi hotspots and LED monitors can easily be added.
Get charged up today!
Where can the Solar Juice Bar be utilized?
- Corporate and Educational Campuses
- Bus Stops, Train Stations, Airports
- Hospitality and Resorts
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Anywhere you need to get a charge
Solar Solutions allow your organization to:
• Create a long-term price hedge against rising energy prices by taking advantage of todays lower per watt installed solar systems.
• Increase your facility’s property value as electricity prices increase by creating a more self-sustaining operation for decades to come.
• Be an environmental and sustainability corporate leader in your community.
• Create more freedom from the rising cost of electricity transmission and distribution costs and reliability issues.
• Better manage Demand Charges associated with the electrical grid and your utility company.
• Take advantage of the Federal Rebate program until December 2016.
•You may qualify for financing your solar energy upgrade for your facility
• Invest in an asset that generates a reasonable rate of return while providing direct tangible and intangible benefits to your organization today.
The Solar Solution Process:
Our team can help your business with solar energy options. We can start by discussing your overall energy needs and take a more detailed analysis of your current energy usage and your facility. Once this is complete, we can go over a design for your business and solar power usage to save money. We’ll then present you with a detailed proposal about our solar plan for your business. Once the plan is accepted, our team can begin the installation of your new solar energy system!The Process Is Simple:
• INITIAL CONSULTATION
• SITE SURVEY
• SOLAR DESIGN